Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stop Me or I'll Write Again!

I saw Dolly Parton on the Oscars show. She looks good for her age, but damn is she skinny!
George Clooney is cool. I don't care for his politics, but I do like him and he CAN act. I liked John Stewart's line after Clooney won. Something about how an Oscar can help you get chicks, as if Clooney needs any help.
Reese Witherspoon is cool too. I'm glad she won.

On To Other Things:
NBC's Ann Curry is creepy.
Stories about the NFL labor talks are boring.
I'm surprised the Geico gecco has a British accent.
David Gregory wasn't drunk, but he was on something.
Phil Michelson is definitely intimidated by Tiger.
Chris Webber is easy to dislike. Everyone should (dislike him).
The ACC is again the best basketball conference in the country.
The Kirby Puckett story gets more and more tragic and curious and bizarre.
Being out of work really sucks! I wish someone would hire me.

2 Comments:

At March 6, 2006 at 2:51 AM, Blogger NodakJack said...

Ann Coulter is creepier.
The Geiko Gecko is Aussie, isn't he/it?

 
At April 6, 2006 at 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete:
Please write more. Your adventures in Boise are piling up and you're not sharing them?
Have you been shot? Have you drank a beer? Have you chewed sunflower seeds in the shell? Are you coming to Fargo for the fun, fun, fun Fargo Marathon? We can go to "The Box" and drink a brew. We can laugh, cry and hurl.
However, (now that I think about it,) with two dogs and a Mom at home, you'll have to sleep with me and Loretta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home