Saturday, February 18, 2006

FINALLY, A NEW POST!

I am shocked at the realization that it has been so long since I have updated my blog. I have been on the road quite a bit. My most recent trip was to Oregon (Klamath Falls, Bend, Redmond and The Dalles), California (Westwood, Bieber, Lake Almanor and Susanville) and also Washington (the Tri Cities, Wenatchee, Olympia, Tacoma and Everett). Prior to that 6-week excursion, I was in the northeast United States, mostly the Boston area, but also, Maine (Bangor, Bangor, I didn't even kiss her!, Greenville, Jackman and Portland) and an area south of Pittsburgh, a border town called Waynesburgh. I was also able to spend a week at Christmas in Chicago with my sister Jennifer and her family (my niece Natalee, nephew Alex and brother in law Steve). It now looks like I will be home in Boise for a while since I have been laid off and am once again in search of a decent job. I was hoping to at least stay on the road until spring, but here I am burning the last of my firewood in a cold snap. I just watched Slovakia defeat the U.S. in hockey at the Olympic games in Italy. Am I the only one watching? I haven't tuned in to American Idol even once this past week so I guess I'm the oddball. To the few of you who monitor this blog; thanks. I'll stay more up-to-date with my updates and keen observations on the issues of the day. In the meantime, I could really use a shot of Schnapps.....

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 at 4:31 PM, Blogger NodakJack said...

I've watched nothing but American Idol this season. I'm a doofus. So sue me.
I recommend the ever-popular "Jager-Bomb" which involves a shot of Jagermeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull and consumed like a college student would.
Glad you're back on the blogosphere. And in the real world.
Now get out there and get laid!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home